April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Coronavirus: UK deaths rise to 2,352 amid rush to test medics
- Coronavirus: Spain's deaths pass 9,000 as infection rate slows
- Coronavirus: GP surgery apology over 'do not resuscitate' form
- Coronavirus: M&S store staff get bonus for coming into work
- Wimbledon cancelled due to coronavirus - where does that leave tennis in 2020?
- Champions League & Europa League suspended 'until further notice'
- Coronavirus: Charles speaks following virus diagnosis
Tag Archives: supream court notics
Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry has said if it is correct to describe court decision shameful. CJP gave these remarks while presiding over a 3 members bench of SC during the course of hearing of contempt of court … Continue reading
Secretary General of Pakistan Peoples Party Sindh Taj Haider has said that PPP believed in reconciliation and was desirous that conflict between judiciary and administration should come to an end. He was talking to the media at Karachi airport before … Continue reading
The Supreme Court (SC) has issued contempt of court notices to PPP leaders Sharjil Memon and Taj Haider for giving a strike call in Sindh against its ruling. The notices were issued to the PPP leaders … Continue reading