April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Coronavirus: UK deaths rise to 2,352 amid rush to test medics
- Coronavirus: Spain's deaths pass 9,000 as infection rate slows
- Coronavirus: GP surgery apology over 'do not resuscitate' form
- Coronavirus: M&S store staff get bonus for coming into work
- Wimbledon cancelled due to coronavirus - where does that leave tennis in 2020?
- Champions League & Europa League suspended 'until further notice'
- Coronavirus: Charles speaks following virus diagnosis
Tag Archives: rally
Sindh Home Minister Manzoor Wasan said that the Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) would take out a rally in Karachi on November 13 against the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s (PML-N) diatribe targeting President Asif Ali Zardari. Addressing a press conference at his … Continue reading
While Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Imran Khan addressed thousands of people in Lahore, the old guard of politics in Karachi took to Tibet Centre to affirm their support for President Asif Ali Zardari … Continue reading
Street politics, with the single objective of a change in government, is gaining currency which the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) capitalised on along with anti-US sentiments by making drone strikes in tribal areas the focal point of its anti-government rally in … Continue reading
The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has decided to hold a rally here on Sunday in protest against the use of derogatory language against President Asif Ali Zardari by leaders of Pakistan Muslim League-N … Continue reading
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif asked the PPP co-chairman to step down and return the public money he looted, or else prepare “to be hanged upside down at Bhaati Chowk”. Calling Zaradri a madari (showman), the chief minister announced that … Continue reading
The city is bedecked with banners and posters, mainly of the Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) and Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI), indicating their rallies on Friday and Sunday but actually creating the atmosphere of electioneering without the active support of people. In … Continue reading