- Coronavirus: UK deaths rise to 2,352 amid rush to test medics
- Coronavirus: Spain's deaths pass 9,000 as infection rate slows
- Coronavirus: GP surgery apology over 'do not resuscitate' form
- Coronavirus: M&S store staff get bonus for coming into work
- Wimbledon cancelled due to coronavirus - where does that leave tennis in 2020?
- Champions League & Europa League suspended 'until further notice'
- Coronavirus: Charles speaks following virus diagnosis
Daily Archives: November 2, 2011
The Balochistan High Court (BHC) has directed the federal government to seek extradition of former president Pervez Musharraf, former prime minister Shaukat Aziz and other accused in the Nawab Akbar Bugti murder case who are currently not residing in Pakistan. … Continue reading
Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain says Afghans are our brothers and we have sympathies for them. Hussain was speaking with Afghan journalists and a Pashtun delegation via telephone from London. The MQM chief said that his party wants … Continue reading
Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), and Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), have agreed to introduce a single Local Government System-2011 without rural and urban discrimination, prior to expiry on November 6, of the Local Government Ordinance-2001 which had been issued by the … Continue reading
The workers of the Water and Power Development Authority (Wapda) organised rallies on Tuesday in several districts across Sindh to protest against what they said was the dissolution of the Pakistan Electric Power Company (Pepco). They warned that they would … Continue reading
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief organiser Saleem Zia has blamed the Pakistan Peoples Party’s (PPP) ‘Zardari group’ for the arson attacks on party offices in Sindh. “We are surprised that there is such a reaction,” Zia told reporters on Friday. … Continue reading