- Coronavirus: UK deaths rise to 2,352 amid rush to test medics
- Coronavirus: Spain's deaths pass 9,000 as infection rate slows
- Coronavirus: GP surgery apology over 'do not resuscitate' form
- Coronavirus: M&S store staff get bonus for coming into work
- Wimbledon cancelled due to coronavirus - where does that leave tennis in 2020?
- Champions League & Europa League suspended 'until further notice'
- Coronavirus: Charles speaks following virus diagnosis
Daily Archives: October 31, 2011
Pakistan’s top diplomatic authorities have decided to temporarily shelve the proposal to grant India the most favoured nation (MFN) trade status. The decision came after a hostile reaction from political parties to the proposal. “We should not expect an immediate … Continue reading
Sindh Home Minister Manzoor Wasan said that the Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) would take out a rally in Karachi on November 13 against the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s (PML-N) diatribe targeting President Asif Ali Zardari. Addressing a press conference at his … Continue reading
Pakistani troops serving under the flag of United Nations at Darfur have Developed “Mournei Team Site” under the hostile security environment inhospitable terrain and earned the exceptional phrase of applause from the United Nations Mission in Darfar (UNAMID) Force Commander … Continue reading
It was after settling its core issues with the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) behind the scenes that the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) arranged a rally in support of President Asif Ali … Continue reading
The arrested suspect, Saadullah is a former Special Services Group (SSG) commando, which is the elite wing of the armed forces of Pakistan. The plot to attack the Parliament was foiled by the law enforcement agencies on October 8 this year. … Continue reading