- Coronavirus: UK deaths rise to 2,352 amid rush to test medics
- Coronavirus: Spain's deaths pass 9,000 as infection rate slows
- Coronavirus: GP surgery apology over 'do not resuscitate' form
- Coronavirus: M&S store staff get bonus for coming into work
- Wimbledon cancelled due to coronavirus - where does that leave tennis in 2020?
- Champions League & Europa League suspended 'until further notice'
- Coronavirus: Charles speaks following virus diagnosis
Daily Archives: March 27, 2011
The Supreme Court (SC) has issued contempt of court notices to PPP leaders Sharjil Memon and Taj Haider for giving a strike call in Sindh against its ruling. The notices were issued to the PPP leaders … Continue reading
Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf said the country was ‘proud’ to have nuclear weapons and blamed India for Islamabad resorting to such an armament. While citing India as the prime reason behind his country’s nuclear weaponisation, Musharraf said India posed … Continue reading