- Madeleine McCann: New suspect also investigated over missing German girl - reports
- George Floyd: Videos of police brutality during protests shock US
- Coronavirus: Malaria drug hydroxychloroquine 'does not save lives'
- Coronavirus: Kate Garraway opens up on husband's battle with 'evil virus'
- Belly Mujinga: CPS to review Covid-19 death of station worker
- Virus cases down to 5,600 a day, household survey suggests
- Coronavirus: BA threatens legal action over quarantine plans
Daily Archives: February 8, 2011
A Judicial Magistrate on Tuesday ordered to initiate proceedings to declare Moonis Elahi, son of former Chief Minister Punjab Pervaiz Elahi, as proclaimed offender in the National Insurance Corporation Limited (NICL) scam. The … Continue reading
Pakistan international airline(PIA) official announced few international and domestics flights canceled due to employees strike on Monday. PIA authorities said passengers of canceled flights will be adjust other flights. Meanwhile PIA hight official joint action committee has suspended five pilots because they broke the laws and protest … Continue reading
Former President Pervez Musharraf narrowly escaped being hit by a shoe at a meeting with some of his supporters in London. According to APML source, a man stood up about five minutes after Musharraf started speaking and hurled a shoe at … Continue reading
The Federal Investigation Agency submitted on Monday a fresh 57-page report in the Anti-Terrorism Court-III, declaring former president Pervez Musharraf as an accused in the Benazir Bhutto assassination case. FIA’s Special Public Prosecutor Chaudhry Zulfiqar Ali said in the court … Continue reading