The high commissioner of New Zealand Mr Brian Sanders visited Head Office of Muttahida Quami Movement, along with the Honorary Consul General of New Zealand in Pakistan, Mr Moin M Fudda. They were the received by members of Co-ordination Committee of MQM, Mrs Nasreen Jalil and Mr Kunwar Khalid Yunus. Provincial Minister for Youth Mr Faisal Sabzwari was also present on the occasion. They discussed the current situation in Sindh, particularly in Karachi after the arrests of some extremist leaders who enjoyed the protection of some political and religious groups. Members of the Co-ordination Committee apprised them about the political situation in Karachi and the legislative environment, currently The Committee offered its condolences on the death of 29 people in a mine in New Zealand…
- NHS funding: Theresa May unveils £20bn boost
- David Dimbleby to leave Question Time
- US child migrants: Melania calls for end to Trump's separation policy
- Upskirting row: MP Sir Christopher Chope says he supports ban
- Glasgow art school blaze: Expert warns it may have to be demolished
- Computer game addiction: 'I spend 20 plus hours a week gaming'
- Leeds father and son found dead in Huddersfield canal