The high commissioner of New Zealand Mr Brian Sanders visited Head Office of Muttahida Quami Movement, along with the Honorary Consul General of New Zealand in Pakistan, Mr Moin M Fudda. They were the received by members of Co-ordination Committee of MQM, Mrs Nasreen Jalil and Mr Kunwar Khalid Yunus. Provincial Minister for Youth Mr Faisal Sabzwari was also present on the occasion. They discussed the current situation in Sindh, particularly in Karachi after the arrests of some extremist leaders who enjoyed the protection of some political and religious groups. Members of the Co-ordination Committee apprised them about the political situation in Karachi and the legislative environment, currently The Committee offered its condolences on the death of 29 people in a mine in New Zealand…
- Electricity shake-up could save consumers 'up to £40bn'
- IMF downgrades US and UK growth
- Ben Needham: Blood found on items in hunt for toddler
- San Antonio: Truck found in Texas with dozens inside
- Women 'unsure how much to eat while pregnant' - survey
- Sir Elton John and Prince Harry on Princess Diana
- Hunt for HIV cure turns to cancer drugs